Shelob - Woodcut Print Custom version
• Woodcut printed with a hand-operated etching press at Vaderetro Editions in Tours, France.
• Paper dimensions approx. A4 with four deckle edges. Roughly 21x29,7cm / 8,5'x11,7'
• Print run is limited to 46 prints, signed and numbered by the artist.
- 5 different hand-finish versions on 150gsm Khadi rag paper.
(- 32 black ink on 150gsm Khadi rag paper.
- 6 green ink on 150gsm Khadi rag paper.
- 3 blue ink on 150gsm Khadi rag paper.
Follow this link for those edition https://floriansantusart.bigcartel.com/product/shelob)
Khadi rag paper is eco-friendly and ethically produced in India. It is hand-made from recycled cotton shirts.
• Each print is individual due to the nature of hand printing. Color density and details may vary slightly.
• All prints are shipped in a flat packaging, not rolled up.